Master Bath Design Concept
1. A new Gabled Dormer to receive the free standing transitional soaking tub and to bring more light into the space.
2. A private toilet room (not shown) behind the custom vertical cabinetry with built-in shelves.
3. A curb-less, frameless glass shower that fits comfortably under the sloping roofline.
4. Floor treatments that flow organically, breaking up the linearity of the space.
5. An ample two sink vanity with mirrors and sconces shown as well as a vertical cabinet for additional storage.
6. Soft translucent darker panels framing the tub composition and cityscape views beyond.